Friday, October 09, 2009

Is this NEWater???

I have never been this sick in my life.

I woke up at 0230hrs two nights ago, and for the next 3 hours, alternated between hugging the toilet bowl and sitting on it as I vomitted and had diarrhoea!! The diarrhoea continued for a further 4 hours as I waited for my neighbourhood GP to open.

My dad had been vomitting and had diarrhoea the night before and I'd brought him to the GP. My mom exhibited the same thing earlier in the day. And the 2 kids she looks after had been having diarrhoea for a week!!

I was so badly dehydrated by 0930 hrs that I needed a jab.

Diagnosis: Viral infection, probably got it from an INFECTED FOOD HANDLER (ie my mom!!!!). All of us had been eating her meals for the preceding few days or so.

But the GP had an interesting addition to the diagnosis. He said he'd seen an increase in cases like ours ever since NEWater was introduced / dosage was increased.

And I heard that quite a few of my mom's cronies experienced the same thing too!! And Little Pixie woke up vomitting last night as well, after a few days of diarrhoea. Thank God she was up and running again this morning.

What a horrid experience!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker