Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Ultimate Spa

OK, the heading of this post is NOT an accolade given by me. It's the real name of the spa!!

I am actually quite surprised that I'm recommending this spa despite its lousy counter service. You have to check this place out.

We first went there on Tin Hang Zai's birthday - the masseuses (or therapists if you prefer) are REALLY GOOD!!! We liked it so much after that first time that we actually signed up a short package - $100 per session of scrub + massage + soaking in jacuzzi tub (or what is known as a hydrobath in spa lingo) - you get to choose from a variety of scrub "flavours" and you can choose any massage you want (they have a comprehensive list).

So far we've tried a few more masseuses (I mean, therapists) and I must give this place a thumbs up for having really competent, trained professionals in their team. They are STRONG and really know their stuff.

Barring the lousy counter service (we got our appointments screwed a couple of times), I would really recommend this place if you are looking for good therapists.

2 comments:

Boringtazz said...

Hi, may I know the name of the place? Am thinking of treating BIG FAN for a good spa for his birthday too.

The Health Conscious Shopper said...

hi,
if you click the word "spa" i've provided the link :) -
http://www.theultimate.com.sg/
the name of the spa is "the ultimate spa"!

they have 2 branches - one in orchard and one just 5 min from my place - so you probably will find the orchard one much more accessible from your place :)

eXTReMe Tracker