Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Great Indian Cuisine!

Cosmo's back again! Cosmo and the two Pixies went to take a swim here.

We were all ravenous after that, and found a very cosy new restaurant that had just opened! It had all these fanciful sofas and homely tables and Bhangra music.

I'm not an Indian food connoisseur, but this is really a place I'd recommend, and which I'd return many times!

This is what Cosmo and I had:
$4.50 Chicken Curry
$4.00 Fish masala
$2.00 Garlic naan
$1.50 Plain naan

YUMMY!!!!!!

P/S They said I could call ahead and order my Mango Lassi next time and they'd make it fresh for me.

This was much better than my last experience at the Chinese restaurant here.

Spice Restaurant
Authentic North & South Indian Cuisine
91 Bukit Batok West Ave 2
Club C.S.C@ Bukit Batok
Blk B #03-03
Singapore 659206

Tel: 65151397

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

eXTReMe Tracker